gaymovie2.swf gaymovie2.swf

Not Awesome Style

You didn't stick to the 'Awesome' animation style. If you're going to make an 'Awesome' Move then you will need to get the animation right.

Horsenwelles responds:

its better than most, and at least i gave it a mediocre shot :s

Ani-mraw-morph Ani-mraw-morph

This is amazing!

It must have peen incredibly hard to make. 1000 pieces of paper? Wow! You have real talent. looking forward to seeing more of your submissions.

Zelda-Music video Zelda-Music video

NOT SYSTEM OF A DOWN

Common mistake... I just have to tell you

It's the rabbit joint

kami130 responds:

Thanks. I thought it mught be. I'll change it.

Bad Flash Kills Bad Flash Kills

OMG!!! LMAO!!!

AMAZING!!! That was sooooo Hillarious im fed up of seeing those sort of movies in the portal. ur representation of them movies is perfect. lol! keep up the good work!!!

RSQViper responds:

i'm glad you found it so funny. =) I was actually VERY worried at how the movie would be perceived on NG.

So far it's gone over very well, so I am pleased.

Matrix. Matrix.

Again!?

You Have Submitted this movie three times!!! Each one slightly improved. don't u realise that you can just update teh movie! X(

Worms Shorts Pt. 2 Worms Shorts Pt. 2

Same as one of the ones in part 1

You already submitted this in part 1!!!! Explain!

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!!!

That was great!!! The MGS 5 one i thaught was hillarious since the next one he's going to be old.

I am English and that outtake was nowhere near English.

Either way good job.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!

That is such a great flash. The song is awesome. Can i get it on MP4 for my PSP???

Keep up the good work

;-P

Stickfighting Stickfighting

Yet another stick movie!

OK yeah it's a stick movie, but It's actualy pretty good. The style was ok it's very much like any other stick fighting movie, that is of course a good thing since pretty much everybody likes that sort of violence here. Good Job.

PS: Hope it doesn't get blammed

Metroid Part1 Metroid Part1

That was pretty good

It was a good movie and pretty funny. could have done with sum better sound, try some speaking or something. I could have used a better bkground. good Idea though.

;-P Beasty Bucko